Hair Styling Course
This product is currently sold out.
At Adoniaa Beauty, we believe it is important to have a broad array of skills to offer when applying for jobs in the Beauty industry. If you're considering adding to your skillset or are currently attending makeup school, then check out our hair styling course. This course is aimed at makeup artists and hair stylists who want to learn to be more creative taking their work to the next level on set, shows, weddings or client work. It is 10% theory and 90% hands-on practical work.
Find below details of the syllabus:
- Hair Product Selection : Before creating a style, learn how to select the right product. In this section we will guide you through products and their uses.
- Tools and Equipment: You will find out what tools are needed for a session stylist’s kit.
- Sectioning : Learn how to section the hair, keeping it clean and tidy before beginning your desired style.
- Blow Drying : Learn how to blow dry hair in to simple styles adding volume and body.
- Setting Hair : Learn how to set hair into styles using both heated rollers and classic wet-setting techniques.
- Creating Curls with Hot Tools : Most session stylists work with tongs whether it’s back stage or on a shoot. Learn how to create body curls, flicks and other tonging tricks.
- Hair Pieces and Extensions : Our stylist will help you understand and teach you how to work with hair pieces and creating styles using extensions
- Bridal Hair : Learn how to create stunning styles for Brides. including the correct technique for securing hair with pins.
Duration: 3 days