Freelance Makeup Artistry Course
This product is currently sold out.
This introductory course is a full 2 day intense training tailored to suit the very beginner with no previous experience. It’s your first step to entering the Makeup Industry. Upon graduation of this course you will be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of make up and most of the skills required of a freelance artist. In this Course,You will learn the following:
- Makeup Artist kit: Understanding what to have in your kit
- Make-up Artist Hygiene: Understanding the importance and professional standards of artist hygiene.
- Skin Preparation: Preparing the skin is just as important as make-up itself. It is the base to any good make-up application. You will learn an understanding of skin care and different skin types.
- Foundation Selection and Application: Foundation selection according to skin types and tones. Coverage levels, textures and finishes for different foundation types, and various mixing and application techniques.
- Corrective and Camouflage Techniques: Correcting and camouflaging technique for imperfections such as spots and dark circles
- Contouring and Highlighting : Shading and highlighting techniques to emphasise certain features on the face.
- Creating Glowing Skin : Learn how to create fresh glowing dewy skin with a variety of products used by industry professionals.
- Powders : Purpose of powders in loose and pressed textures.
- Bronzers : Learn the various techniques and ways to apply bronzers.
- Eye Brow Shaping : Includes artistic eyebrow shaping and techniques to enhance the natural line of the eyebrows.
- Eye Shadows, Pigments &Glitters: This will cover the different textures in terms of their application and their uses in detail.
- Natural Beauty Make-Up : You will learn the various ways to apply a perfect natural make-up focusing on the skin.
- Smokey Eyes : Learn the many styles of smoky eyes. In this section you will learn application techniques, use of different textures, adding colour and personal style.
- Glamour/Evening Makeup :You will learn detailed application techniques of glamour style makeup with the help of a make up artist with extensive glamour makeup industry experience.
- Pencil/Liquid Liner :This covers pencil and liquid eyeliners and application techniques in detail.
- Mascaras :This covers different mascaras, applications and their uses
- False lash Application : This covers eyelash strips,
- Blushers: Powders and cream blushers will be covered in detail including application techniques of different textures and their uses.
- Lipsticks, Glosses & Liners :This will cover all aspects from colour selection to application of lipsticks, glosses and lip liners. Understanding how to enhance or alter lip
- Mature Make-up : This will cover make up application on mature skin.
Duration: 2 days (15hrs)
Cost: $499 (Includes a Brush set, A set of Lashes & Makeup sponge)